Nintendo Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG! THERE ISN'T A MOVIE BOARD!? GAME OVER MAN!!! :(

3 posters

Go down

OMG! THERE ISN'T A MOVIE BOARD!? GAME OVER MAN!!! :( Empty OMG! THERE ISN'T A MOVIE BOARD!? GAME OVER MAN!!! :(

Post  Cajunstarwalker Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:20 pm

affraid pale ;_____________; Please deliver me from this evil X-x
Cajunstarwalker
Cajunstarwalker
Falco

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

OMG! THERE ISN'T A MOVIE BOARD!? GAME OVER MAN!!! :( Empty Re: OMG! THERE ISN'T A MOVIE BOARD!? GAME OVER MAN!!! :(

Post  Cyclone Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:29 pm

Good idea! But, the anything else category would be where movie discussion would go.
Cyclone
Cyclone
Admin

Number of posts : 2875
Registration date : 2008-02-10

https://nintendopalace.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

OMG! THERE ISN'T A MOVIE BOARD!? GAME OVER MAN!!! :( Empty Re: OMG! THERE ISN'T A MOVIE BOARD!? GAME OVER MAN!!! :(

Post  Cajunstarwalker Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:57 pm

So you know movie god subordinate, *XDD Razz * I made a reference to "Aliens" in the topic with the Game over part. Very Happy XD
Cajunstarwalker
Cajunstarwalker
Falco

Back to top Go down

Post  spartan 112 Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:37 pm

Is it when they all become seperatted from eachother?
spartan 112
spartan 112

Number of posts : 2081
Registration date : 2008-04-01

http://www.lowbudgetstudios.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:01 pm

This topic has been answered so LOCKED!
Cyclone
Cyclone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cajunstarwalker Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:01 pm

spartan 112 wrote:Is it when they all become seperatted from eachother?
Um kind of. It's when they got their ***** kicked by the aliens and were about to flee the planet but the ship crashed because an alien had stowed aboard, leaving them stranded. Then Private Hudson started freaking out. Very Happy
Cajunstarwalker
Cajunstarwalker
Falco

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:11 pm

Please don't swear Cajun...
Cyclone
Cyclone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cajunstarwalker Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:16 pm

Cyclone wrote:Please don't swear Cajun...
I put astericks. It's not okay if it's censored? D: It wasn't a big one... =0 I'm sorry Cyclone. feeling down
Cajunstarwalker
Cajunstarwalker
Falco

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:48 pm

Actually I put the asterisks, but still! XD Just can you add that to the censor list too? Very Happy
Cyclone
Cyclone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cajunstarwalker Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:09 pm

Cyclone wrote:Actually I put the asterisks, but still! XD Just can you add that to the censor list too? Very Happy
I thought I added that one. =\ Anyway most of the time I censor it myself. The other times I'm lazy and let the censors do it for me. XD

Sure I guess.
Cajunstarwalker
Cajunstarwalker
Falco

Back to top Go down

Post  Cajunstarwalker Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:23 pm

Cajunstarwalker wrote:
Cyclone wrote:Actually I put the asterisks, but still! XD Just can you add that to the censor list too? Very Happy
I thought I added that one. =\ Anyway most of the time I censor it myself. The other times I'm lazy and let the censors do it for me. XD

Sure I guess.
Sorry for double post.

Updated. And btw I did ban the singular form. ;D XD I just can't set it to ban anything with the word in it. It's too common. pass tassle hassle grass assign assignment assignments brass ect get it? It'd ban everything with the word in it's letters if I did the option. I went back and banned the plural and other forms of the words that I can't do the everything ban on Cyclone. Thumbs Up
Cajunstarwalker
Cajunstarwalker
Falco

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:10 pm

We'll have to wait and see, I guess.
Cyclone
Cyclone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down