My very weird trip to hyrule.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My very weird trip to hyrule.

Post  gamequeen on Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:28 am

*ok so tell me what you think, be nice I just came up with it.*

My Very Weird Trip To Hyrule

Chapter One

One day I woke up and going to the mirror I looked in it. Eeep!!! I screamed as I look in it, for instead of my reflection I seen......Link. Suddenly the room was spinning, and then everthing went black. Now here we are where I am right now....sitting in the middle of Hyrule field.....interesting huh? Well I'd better see about how to get out of here.

Last edited by gamequeen on Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My very weird trip to hyrule.

Post  Cyclone on Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:40 am

You might want to make it longer. You should post your other story that was good!

Brother: The Warden
Brother: Cman

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow.But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you." ~Happy Mask Salesman
Cyclone
Admin

Number of posts : 2875

View user profile http://nintendopalace.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gamequeen on Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:10 am

I said I would post more to the story later.
I am glad that you thought my other story was good, I am working on posting it. Very Happy

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone on Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:48 pm

Good it was excellent!

Brother: The Warden
Brother: Cman

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow.But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you." ~Happy Mask Salesman
Cyclone
Admin

Number of posts : 2875

View user profile http://nintendopalace.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Chapter two

Post  gamequeen on Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:52 am

Chapter Two: It begins

Well here I was, sitting in the middle of hyrule field. What was I going to do? I didn't know how I got here, let alone how to get out. So I just sat there, trying to figure something out in the weird story that was now my life. When suddenly it hit me...I couldn't just sit there, waiting for someone to tell me this was just a dream. I had to act, so I desided to find the one person who might know I was here...Link. I mean he was the one that brought me here....wasn't he?

Well I knew that the first thing I had to do was head to Hyrule. Surely someone there could tell me how to find Link.

So I stood, looking around I could see nothing but miles of country side, so unless I wanted to have nothing but stubs for feet by the time I got there, I needed to find a horse. Looking around I spoted some reeds....wait a min. those reeds looked familier. Then I relized, those were the reeds you use to call Epona. Well she probly wouldn't come, but it was a shot. So walking to the reeds I picked one up, and rasing it to my mouth I blew, and suprisingly....it sounded just as good as it would have if Link had done it himself. Suddenly the song repeted it's self....without me having blown in the reed. Then beforemy eyes a black box popped up right in front of me, it said, gnos s'anope deyalp uoy.......WHAT...wait I thought let me read that again, and sure enough it said, gnos s'anope deyalp uoy. But what did that mean.....suddenly I thought of something, so I walked to the other side of the box and sure enough I was right it read, *You played Epona's song* OK that made a heck of a lot more since.

Then I heard something...it was soft and distant,but I could have sworn it sounded like...a horse, And suddenly as if out of nowhere a horse appeared! There was something familier about it,It was gorgeous...it's coat was a vibrant red orange, as if someone had set it ablaze. It's long silver colored main flew out behinde it as it ran, looking like liqued silver. It's well mussled body gliding it along the ground, like a bullet.

It was Epona.

I had never pictured her as anything but the computer programed horse on my TV screen, but now...seeing her in real life...lets just say, it captured my attention.

Suddenly, I reallized...where she was headed..STRAIT FOR ME!!!! Scared stiff I just stood there not knowing what else to do.
Then she was upon me, I never pictured my life would end by the little computer animated horse from my favorite video game, but such is life. But then as I stood accepting to my fate, she threw on her brakes, and stopping six inches from me, she winnied as though I was a long lost friend.
She turned, and glancing at me over her shoulder her look seemed to say, "Well, what are you waiting on, an invitation?".

So I approached her slowly, thankful for all those years I spent everyday with horses. She was saddled, so I reached up and pulled myself slowly onto her back, and making sure I was sucured to the saddle I looked up.

Feeling her tence beneath me I prepared to be bucked from the saddle, but she surprised me by taking off running in the direction of what I hoped was help.

{ Did you like the story so far? Please leave coments below.}
{Also I am taking caracters for my story, PM me with your caracters info.There are only three spots avalible right now, but more will come later, so hurry!}
{Ok last thing I swear. I am sorry ahead of time if your caracte does not make it, but there are only three spots, and they have to fit into where I am headed with the story.} Very Happy

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top