Nintendo Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dana's Daring Adventure

+2
Ace
Skull Kid
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dana's Daring Adventure Empty Dana's Daring Adventure

Post  Skull Kid Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:20 pm

Intro

"Found anything?" A weavile commander... "No ma'am!" her many lombre subordinates... "We found a young Munchlax ma'am..." The commander, thinking... "Take her to the Insitute!" her command...

Dana awoke, not suprised at all that this was her dream. The young Munchlax was found in the forest surrounding the Fullon Fucous Institute. The school was build upon the concept of teaching capable normal types Fullon Focus, the strongest move in the pokemon movepool. Today was a special day for Dana. She was going to finaly show the snotty principle, a Xatu named Nix, that she could do Fullon Focus, he didn't think she was capable.

She walked into the large battle training room. She caught sight of a giddy Apiom, and ran over to her. This was her best friend, Kiki.

Kiki wasn't the best student, but she and Dana were trying thier hardest to be sent on field missions, the highest promotion a student can get.

"Show for me the Fullon Focus move, Dana..." said Nix impatiently, he had teleported behind her. She didn't even flinch. First, she used Psycic to move all the other pokemon out of the way. She then used Substitute for a target. Her arm came aglow, as if to use Focus Punch. Soon after, her other arm. body, head and legs shown with this energy as well. She then tackled the Substitute head on. She then ran up the walls and on the celing, running in spirals. She then broke the focus and used Rollout right on the ground to slow her momentum. She used Mega Kick to launch into the air, used Rollout once more, then landed on her feet. She took a bow, and then waited for her grade.

"Skillfully done..." said Nix. "You pass..." Kiki however, was not so lucky. She could not spread the focus to the hand-like appendage at the end of her tail. She also stumbled when she tried to charge forward

Dana was a good friend, she refused to go on field missions without Kiki. Nix was in dire need of field members, so he agreed. "Don't worry, I'll teach you!" promised Dana. Thier missons were to stop thier rivals, the Magnecorp Acadamy. They attacked anything innocent useing Magnezone, all for money. They used a guise of a school to keep the law off of them. Dana and Kiki's first mission was a raid on one of the five different guardhouses. These were the linchpins in the Magnecorp security system. There were five, each guarded by a different pokemon controlled by a Magnecorp control choker. The pair was ready, armed with a load of berries, an escape rope each, and a personal tool. Dana's was a mobile scarf, which allowed for movement through solid objects. It caused hunger, but Dana, unusually for a Munchlax, hardly ever seemed hungry. Kiki chose a pair of choice specs, her Iron Tail move was lethal, and the specs would help even more. The friends dashed off, for they both knew Agility. A Weavile named Artik watched from beside Nix. She had been like Dana's mother ever seince her and her Lombre subordiantes found her. "You can only wonder if sending them off is the right thing..." she said. Nix was peculiar for a Xatu, he could not see the fututre. "We shall see as it unfolds..." he said pensivley...

Next: Undone at Gate Number One!
Skull Kid
Skull Kid
Keaton of the Keyblade

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-02-14

http://freetime-3.winnerbb.com

Back to top Go down

Dana's Daring Adventure Empty Re: Dana's Daring Adventure

Post  Ace Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:00 am

this is gonna be good.
Ace
Ace
Admin

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  gamequeen Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:20 am

Not bad...not bad at all. Very Happy Smile
gamequeen
gamequeen
Admin

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Wynn Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:25 pm

I helped make the next chapter, Keaton wanted a poem in it, so here:

Undone at Gate Number One!

Dana and Kiki dashed along, being careful not to crash into the many trees along the way. The imposing Magnecorp building loomed in the distance. The gatehouses surrounded it like so many walls. The two friends walked up to the first one. It was made of brick, and had a security box on the front. Kiki used Iron Tail to knock it off, opening the door.

Suddenly, a Riolu wearing a control chocker cannoned out, knocking Kiki over. Dana instantly dashed after it. Although Kiki was stunned, she was able to regain her composure. The Riolu launched an Aura Sphere at the pair, with careful and precise aim. The pair was knocked to the edge of a canyon. The land around the building was more expansive than at first it seemed. Dana tied her escape rope around a tree so as not to fall. It was fraying however, coming undone at the seams. Kiki was more resourceful than she was given credit for however. She grabbed the rope with her tail when it snapped, then climbed up the canyon, punching the Riolu with her real hands, while holding her friend on a rope with her tail hand. Dana untied the rope from her waist, being dragged along the ground was not her favorite activity. She then used Last Resort. For her, Last Resort worked differently, instead of causing an explosion, it made an aura that looked like her eminate, a large ghostly her surrounding the small one. She could move her arm, and the large aura would do the same. The aura's attack power was tenfold that of Dana's normal power. Using the aura, she grabbed the Riolu, and flung it into the gatehouse. It's head hit a red button, before shattering it. A small click was heard, and a part of the gate security system turned off. Whenall five were turned off, the gate could open, on which the most massive Institute inavsion could be launched. The Riolu tried desperatly to turn it off, but with the button broke, it was stuck on the off position. Kiki absently used Iron Tail. This broke the collar off the Riolu. The Rioku expressed her thanks, wondering if she could travel with the duo that set her free. Dana and Kiki agreed, always room for one more!

All the while, Nix and Artik followed. "Nice teamwork..." said Nix, in his usual mood. "Yes, albiet a bit hasty..." said Artik.

The three friends headed back to the Institute to find new teachers. A Breloom named Keaton, A Roserade named DP, a Shiftry named Cyclone, a Gallade named J, a Gardivior named Queen, and a Zangoose named Ace. "What's with all the new teachers?" whispered Kiki. "It's the Palace Paladins, they come to scout out good talents. "What does DP stand for?" asked Kiki. "Dek..." began DP, but Keaton stopped her. "That matters not, you are Dana and Kiki, yes?" Dana and Kiki nodded. "We heard you got the first gatekeeper good, who was it?" The shy Riolu walked forward. "Oh...what's your name?" Keaton waited patiently. "I'm...oh..." Dana and Kiki smiled reasuringly. "Go on..." said Dana. "I'm Destiny..." Keaton smiled. "That's a lovley name..." he said. DP suddenly spouted off poetry:

"Destiny" by DP

Desinty it is, we meet my friend?

Though our time may come to an end

A name itself, a story true

a single word that

represents you

A gate guardian you used to be

now friends with Dana and Kiki

all is how it should be

here with us and you and me

And during the sun of this fabulous day

I have but one little

Thing left to say

And what is is I say on this glourious day?

I say, YAY!

Everyone looked in awe. "Lovley..." said Artik. The other Palace Paladins were used to it by now, thier friend spouted poems all the time. Destiny was still shy, she wasn't used to having so much attention. "C-can I stay here?" she asked. "Of course, and at the threat of losing my field members, you may go on field missions as well..." Dana and Kiki giggled, Nix caught on fast.
Wynn
Wynn
Falco

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Skull Kid Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:16 pm

Duel Now in the Old Chateau!
Destiny was a born adventurer. Although she was quiet and shy, she was able to get around very well. The Institute and the Magnicorp Acadamy were on an island just off of Sinnoh. Dana and Kiki sometimes went to explore the mainland. Today, they were looking through a forest when they found a large building. It looked like it might have belonged to rich people at some point. Now, however, it was in a state of disrepair. The three friends went inside. Haunter and Ghastly passed them as they went. When the reached the top of a tall staircase, a bossy Prinpulp appeared. "Humph...girls, and little kids at that..." he then continued. "LEave this place, weak ones such as you could not handle this..." Kiki smashed him into the floor using Iron Tail. "Grr..." he fired bubblebeam. "No one beats Frost!" Alas, Dana had learned Thunder, and thus did defeat Frost. Instead of staying down, Frost evolved. He charged. Dana used Thunder twice in quick succesion. "Just stay down!" said Dana. Destiny came back with a curious object in her hands. "Old Gateau..." it was a miracle medicine that could cure any status abnormaltiy. They placed it in thier supply pack, it could come in handy later. When they tried to leave, Frost yet again got in the way. He wanted to join them, not fight. "Well..." Frost looked pleadingly. "Fine..." The four traveled back to the Institute. "Another field agent?" asked Nix. The other three nodded. "Alright then..." But elsewhere, in a peaceful forest, something big was brewing...

Next: Vegekentic Trick! Pt. 1
Skull Kid
Skull Kid
Keaton of the Keyblade

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:12 pm

This is pretty cool! Keep posting!
Cyclone
Cyclone
Admin

Number of posts : 2875

https://nintendopalace.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  J Box Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:45 pm

plz continue with this story, its very interesting
J Box
J Box
Admin

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:29 am

I hope he does! We are even in it!
Cyclone
Cyclone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  J Box Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:22 am

i know! thats what makes it so cool!
J Box
J Box
Admin

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Skull Kid Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:21 pm

Vegekentic Trick! Pt. 1

A Breloom gently rocked the young pokemon in her arms. It was a little Ralts. Nearby, a small guitar was playing. The Ralts, hardly more than an infant, could play lovley tunes on this guitar with telekinesis, awake or asleep. When he was playing, a blue aura would surround him. It was unlike Dana's Last Resort aura though. Unstead of being a large projection of him that he used to fight with, it was a blue flame that enveloped him. The Breloom had found him in the forest she lived in. It was not far from the second Gaurdhouse. Sure as a rainbow follows a storm, the foursome field members soon came to the peaceful forest later that day. "Stwangers!" cried out the little fellow when he saw them. The Breloom sent Frost flying with a meticulous Mach Punch. Dana and Kiki got a kick out of that, they laughed heartily. Destiny just watched, but the smile on her face was hard to miss.

Then next shot hit Dana. Her head hit a tree, knocking her out. A strange thing occured. A smoke cloud produced, and the Munchlax dissipated, replaced by... a Mew. The Breloom and three other field agents gasped. When Dana awoke, she saw her tail in front of her. She sighed. "Why didn't you tell me, your best friend?" asked Kiki. Dana hadn't thought of it that way, she'd betrayed her best friend. Describing the look on her face as sad was an understatement, but it seemed she'd done this before. She began to float off, but a tiny hand grabbed her tail. "Where you goin' floaty lady?" asked the little Ralts. "Away..." she said.

The other field agents blocked her path. "Why?" Dana sighed. "Here we go, you're gonna say 'But we're friends!', then I'm gonna say 'Yes, I know' then someone greedy is gonna say 'Ooh...if I give her to the humans, I'll have it made!' and then I'm going to float for my life and try to make new friends but always end up losing them and..." Kiki stopped her. "We're friends, we're not going to turn you over to humans, stay with us..."

"R-really?" tears of joy came from the small Mew's eyes. Suddenly, a Drapion burst from the ground. Behind him was a wooden shack with a metal lock, the second gatehouse. The Breloom and Dana looked at eachother. "Team up?" "Oh yeah!" Dana turned to the Drapion. "Get ready for a psychic plant powerhouse!" she said. "NONE HAVE MATCHED MY POISON PROWESS!" he growled. On the verge of battle they stood, the second gate was in sight. Nix and Artik watched from the trees. "Did you know she was a Mew?" asked Nix. "Yes, she told me, the day before she met Kiki..." She watched them prepare to fight. "If only it could have been revealed a better way...
Skull Kid
Skull Kid
Keaton of the Keyblade

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:12 pm

Dana was a Mew?! Must have been using transform. So who was the Breloom? What was up with the Ralts? I don't understand what they were doing in the story. Can you explain?
Cyclone
Cyclone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:40 am

hey wait a sceond...... why am i a combusken?
Ace
Ace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gamequeen Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:23 am

Awsome!!! Cool
Love it!! Very Happy
YAY!!! cheers
gamequeen
gamequeen
Admin

Number of posts : 335

Back to top Go down

Post  Skull Kid Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:21 pm

Cyclone: They are diffrent charachters for a diffrent part of the story, and yes,
Dana was using Transform, I kinda thought you'd pick that up
Ace: I didn't know what to make you...

Next Chapter:

Vegekentic Trick! Pt. 2

"Something troubles you?" Artik turned to Nix. "Yes, you see..." Artik told Nix how Dana had given her the ability to transform too. They had posed as a mother-daughter human pair in the city until they could get her to the island. "You were happy being together as a family, am I correct?" Artik nodded. "Hm..." The Drapion struck with a powerful Cross Poison, but Dana casted Protect as The Breloom launched Mega Punch rapidly from all sides. From somewhere, the little Ralts began playing guitar. A little voice, an echo of his thoughts, began singing. Dana sang too. Even the Drapion sang, and thus a mighty song of battle was sung

"Destroy Drapion" by DP

A nasty Drapion blocks the way...

But me and my friends will save the day!

He's big, he's mean, and he won't wait...

But I've got to get the second gate!

You're so sure that you will win?

They've got strength that comes from within!

It matters not, I'll crush them still!

If I have say, you never will!

A psybeam here, a double team there...

You won't get the gate so get out of my hair!

You don't have hair...

BEWARE!

Oh please, poor Drapion, please let us through...

No, that's just something I cannot do!

Then I'll just have to defeat you...

Come on guys, I have faith in you!

A Drapion goes down this day

I knew you guys could do it...

YAY!

Out of nowhere, the Palace Paladins dropped from the trees. Together, they knocked the Drapion away. Dana floated into the gatehouse, breaking the button with a swift Brick Break. A click was heard, and the second system lock turned off. J, Queen, and Ace fended off the not-quite-defeated Drapion. Dana was not doing well, she had been poisoned. She was floating low, her breath shallow. The concerned Kiki held her friend. In her Mew form, Dana was smaller than Kiki. "We can get an antidote back at the Institute." said Frost. There were many berries that exsisted in the old world. They grew far and few, but the berries they did grow were usefull. DP spied a Psncureberry. They tended to grow in the Jhoto reigon more than anything. Dana ate a few of the berries. She soon fell asleep. Cyclone and Keaton felt the ground rumble. Something was going on in the Draco Mountian that overlooked the Chain Islands that both the Fullon Focus Institute and the Magnicorp Acadamy were on.

Dana was recovering, and she was glad to have her friends around her. A boy she liked, a scholarly Munchlax named Peaks, came in. "Dana?" he asked. She nodded, blushing. "Even cuter than before..." Dana smiled, everyone she held dear around her. She didn't know that then next field misson would be the biggest of her life, and that her very life would be on the line...

Nix and Artik stood over her. "Doing okay dear?" asked Artik. "Fine mom, er... Artik..." She paused. "Can I just call you mom?" Artik nodded, nothing would make her happier. With all the joy, the coming mission seemed distant... Yet, the last three gatehouses all held one terrieble guardian.

Next: Dana's Daring Dragon Defense!

[This next one is kinda like a movie]
Skull Kid
Skull Kid
Keaton of the Keyblade

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:01 pm

Awesome! So we are going to be in it more? I hope the next chapter comes soon.
Cyclone
Cyclone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:07 am

Oh thats o.k........ maybe i could ne a Blastroice or somthin. I like water type poke'mon
Ace
Ace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skull Kid Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:17 pm

Would you rather be a Zangoose?

And yes, the next chapter is going to be like a movie, it will have 4 parts, the 3rd part will involve the Palace Paladins more than Dana
Skull Kid
Skull Kid
Keaton of the Keyblade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:39 pm

sure Zangoose rocks!
Ace
Ace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:25 pm

I hope the next chapter comes soon! Will the chapter about the Palace Paladins have some of their backstory?
Cyclone
Cyclone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skull Kid Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:15 pm

Dana's Daring Dragon Defense, or "Big Bad Battle!"

It started that morning, the mission... This mission was so difficult, that the Palace Paladins, Nix, and Artik were going to accompany the Field Members. Destiny and Frost stayed behind, they felt the ominence in the air. The Breloom and Little Ralts also came to help. "it's all of us agenst the world..." said Keaton. "We attack at dawn!" said DP joyusly. For a deadly plant warrior, she acted like such a child. Keaton sighed. 'What are your names anyway?" asked Dana. "I am Orchid." answered The Breloom. "And I am Picori!" said Little Ralts.

Along the path the warriors they came, Draco Mountain in the distance. Picori began playing his guitar. It didn't take long for DP to take up a song. The others picked up on it too.

"Prelude to a Climax" by DP

Come on dear friends, it's time to go!

But it seems so scary though...

We won't run! We'll never break!

This might be a big mistake...

Come on mom, please cheer up!

Frost ran off like a scared Piplup!

Yeah, that was very funny!

Come on folks, try to be more sunny!

Come on my friends, run in fighting!

Am I the only one who noticed the lightning?

At Picori's observation, everyone halted. It had indeed started storming. Try as they might, they couldn't find decent shelter. Dana transformed into an entirley new pokemon. It looked like a mole. It had silver fur. On either shoulder was a hollow half-drill. It had sharp eyes and a pointy nose. It's tail had a tiny drill at the end. "What's that?" asked Picori. "Diggut" said Dana. The two drill bits on each shoulder expanded, encasing Dana's body to her legs. She tucked her legs in, and the drill at the end of her tail was all that could be seen. She was now one big drill. She used an attack called Earth Rumble. Soon a sizable cave was made, sheltered from the rain. The nature of the Diggut hindered Dana. Although it was ghost type, it was also rock type, so the rain hurt her more than anything else.

Making sure everyone was in the cave, she turned into yet another new pokemon. It was simmilar in appearence to a human little girl. The only diffrence was that it's eyes were aglow with a pink light. "This storm won't stop until 11:45 this evening..." she said in a distant voice. "What's this one?" asked Picori again "Psykid..." answered Dana before turning back into a Mew. "We're gonna be here awhile, does anyone have a story?" asked Nix. "How did the Paladins start?" asked Kiki. "A good question, with a lengthy answer, you see, it all began with two little Ralts..."

The male Ralts was fiesty, a born fighter. The girl was too, but she tried to hide it. Niether of them knew a Zangoose was wacthing them, stopping other pokemon from attacking them...

To be continued...

When I get around to it...

No seriously, my schedule is wierd...
Skull Kid
Skull Kid
Keaton of the Keyblade

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:10 pm

Cool it is starting! Who is saying the light blue and green?
Cyclone
Cyclone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skull Kid Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:18 am

Light Blue-Picori
Green-DP
Skull Kid
Skull Kid
Keaton of the Keyblade

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:07 pm

The new chapter will be up tomorrow right?
Cyclone
Cyclone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skull Kid Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:19 am

not quite, soon though
Skull Kid
Skull Kid