Nintendo Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wish Ungranted

3 posters

Go down

A Wish Ungranted Empty A Wish Ungranted

Post  Skull Kid Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:48 pm

Treemont Castle was a beautiful and fair palace. It's walls were not of stone but of still-living trees that grew thickly together. In the boughs of these branches nested many bird type Pokemon. Hoothoot, Pidgey, Spearow, and many more made thier homes in the fine branches of the trees. The place exsisted above all creation, high above spillar point. The pokemon that nested here were the first of every species. The ruler of such a fine castle? An Arceus. He was a strong, silent Pokemon. He heard two playful voices advancing fast. They came like lightning. Two Jirachis, one with the normal Jirachi coloring, his name was Wish. The other had a pink body, and red hairbows instead of blue straight ribbons. Her name was Charm. The two were together so often that when they were described, they were always called Wish and Charm, never just one was called by name.

Wish was foolhardy yet bold. He would always come to the rescue of Charm, but more often than not he caused a bigger problem. Charm was quiet and shy, but in her head many wise thoughts were stirring. She usually got the pair out of the larger problem Wish caused. The Arcues the ruled over the palace was referred to as King Enigma. He pretended to be annoyed by Wish and Charm, but in reality they were like children to him. He had a daughter, a young Shaymin named Lilly. Lilly was akin to Charm in the fact that she was quiet and thoughtful. She could often be found cleaning the palace or making beautiful floral arrangments. Everything she did she did for the good of the palace.

Wish and Charm were also experts at one other thing, combo attacks. Whosoever suffered the Double Doom Desire was doomed indeed. The two came in for a landing, but bumped into a tree. Wish laughed. "Alright!" Charm tried to sit up, a little shaken. "Wish and Charm, that was foolish, and dangerous!" snapped King Enigma. "S-s-sorry..." began Charm, but Wish held her back. "No, it was my fault, quit blaming Charm for things that aren't her fault." Lilly dashed out. "Father!" she cried before passing out. Charm noted a wound that ran along Lilly's back. Wish seemed outraged, his true eye began to open. "N-no, please don't..." said Charm, trying her hardest to stop Wish from getting them into something they couldn't get out of. An army of Drapion crested the hill, followed by an even bigger army of Weavile. "How did they get to the Eternity Plane?" asked Wish. "I don't know, but go to the world below, gather help!" he said. With that, he pushed them into an eerie light.

When Charm awoke, she was by herself. She found herself in a large cave. Inside, many Clefairy were dancing around a large meteor that seemed to have special properties. Charm had heard about this area, it was Mt. Moon. Although Wish and Charm had lived all thier lives in the Eternity Plane, they had researched about the reigons of Kanto, Jhoto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh that were beneath them. There were other reigons too, but the names of them Charm could not recall. She stiffly began floating around the cave, her neck hurt immensly.

She felt so odd without Wish around. The Jirachi were like Slobro and Shellder, you almost always saw them together. The Clefairy either didn't see thier guest or chose to ignore her. Either way, they showed no signs that they even saw her. All they focused on was the large space rock in the middle of the chamber. Suddenly, a shining new presence came into the chamber. "I am Lunaris, I was told one of King Enigma's children was here?" she said. A sleek and stealthy Cresslia, she looked like someone you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley, day or night. Charm offered a weak greeting. "H-h-hello..." She heard what she was about to say in her head correctly, but when she talked, she hesitated at least twice if not three times before the first word.

"Well, I was given orders to stop you if found, so ready yourself!" Charm used Psychic to put distance between herself and Lunaris. "D-d-do we have to fight?" she stammered, her fear yet again getting the best of her speech. "Not if you come quietly!" Lunaris challaged, launching an Ice Beam. Charm used a move she learned from a kid named Dungeon, he seemed to like mazes. The move was called Vaccum Cut, it spread many small blades whirring around the room, hurting everyone insdie but the launcher of the move. Lunaris wasn't hurt all too much, be she was surprised to see the little known move. Charm cannoned into Lunaris, and made way for the exit. She wondered why she had been forced into this alone, where was Wish?
Skull Kid
Skull Kid
Keaton of the Keyblade

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-02-14

http://freetime-3.winnerbb.com

Back to top Go down

A Wish Ungranted Empty Re: A Wish Ungranted

Post  Cyclone Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:47 pm

Yay! Another fic! Are you going to finish this one? Keep up the good work!
Cyclone
Cyclone
Admin

Number of posts : 2875
Registration date : 2008-02-10

https://nintendopalace.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Picori Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:17 am

If I might interfere for a moment, you seem good at starting and ending stories, but not finishing them, primarily the middle, why not let some of us make the filling, and you can be the oreos on the top and bottom! heheh...

What I mean to say is, if you have no ideas, let us add to it and see if it makes it any better, then, it won't just be your fic, but out fic, and we can work together to make it great!
Picori
Picori
Metroid

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Skull Kid Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:19 am

You know, that is a great idea. I don't have time anymore to make the rest of the story, I just make a start. If any of you wants to add, go ahead!

You should post more often Picori, look what you can come up with when you give yourself the chance!
Skull Kid
Skull Kid
Keaton of the Keyblade

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-02-14

http://freetime-3.winnerbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:48 am

I like this idea! I will help your stories! I want to write some stories for the site as well.

I got it! At the beginning of every fan fic the writer posts a message that states if the story is a shared fic or a personal fic.

If it is shared anyone can post. If it is Personal only the topic creator can post parts of the story.

How does that sound?
Cyclone
Cyclone
Admin

Number of posts : 2875
Registration date : 2008-02-10

https://nintendopalace.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down