Nintendo Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story Starts! [read this first! OR ELSE!]

+6
Ace
gamequeen
Cyclone
Wynn
J Box
Skull Kid
10 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Story Starts! [read this first! OR ELSE!] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Story Starts! [read this first! OR ELSE!]

Post  spartan 112 Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:52 pm

"Ten years ago we were in a valley, miles away from anybody. A metor hit the valley and we went to go look at it and this square metal thing popped out of it. We tryed to touch it but it split into seven peices. So we all took one so we could tell eachother apart from everybody else. Than we got seperated for like 2 or 3 years and here we are." Jorden told.
"Legend has it that if all seven pieces combine back into the square metal shape than it will awakin the Beast of Todiy." Jorden told.
spartan 112
spartan 112

Number of posts : 2081
Registration date : 2008-04-01

http://www.lowbudgetstudios.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

The Story Starts! [read this first! OR ELSE!] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Story Starts! [read this first! OR ELSE!]

Post  Flotilla Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:29 pm

“I'm not one of the seven, silly.” she said, her eyes turning a rosy pink. “But you can never be too careful.”
She DID have a shard of jet black diamond, but this kind of mineral, Leucilorium, could only be found in purgatory, where she had spent some time.
Flotilla
Flotilla
Jackal of All Trades

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post  spartan 112 Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:48 am

"How did you get the shard then?" Jorden asked
before she coud answer: "Legend has it that the Beast of Todiy can defeat the evil in the darkness." Jorden told.

{do u believe that there is a purgatory?}
spartan 112
spartan 112

Back to top Go down

Post  Flotilla Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:54 am

"I'm a bit of an interloper, you might say. I was hired by the Powers That Be to watch over the Earth, but I more or less do what I want..." She turned the shard over in her hands. "Don't you have the Consumer to worry about, anyway?"

She walked closer to Jorden. "My mother is the one who helped you find the power to defeat the consumer." She stopped for a moment, her eyes turning a bitter blue. "But she never got the credit she deserved..." She then dashed up to the Predator, and touched his weapons. "I do what I want." she said. It was then that it could be noticed that one of her wings was turning black.

(Yes, I do.)

(And I updated my profile for my character, she needs a bit of edge to keep her back story interesting.)
Flotilla
Flotilla
Jackal of All Trades

Back to top Go down

Post  spartan 112 Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:01 am

"That sounds horrible." Jorden replied
"Why is one of your wings black?" Jorden asked knowing what he alreadly though as the anwser with was that she was turning into a half-angel half- anti-angel.
(I didn't mean that to be taken the wrong way or anything, just curious)
spartan 112
spartan 112

Back to top Go down

Post  Flotilla Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:04 am

Her eyes returned to a yellow-gold. She let out a startled gasp as she saw her wing. "It seems I've become part demon..." She cast her eyes to the floor. Without a word, she handed Jorden the Lucilorium Shard. "I... I'd like to help, but I need to know if you trust me or not, being half demon..."

Last edited by Flotilla on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Flotilla
Flotilla
Jackal of All Trades

Back to top Go down

Post  spartan 112 Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:08 am

Jorden knew he had to think hard on this one. So, he did. "Well, yes. I do because your only half-demon, that means that you can become good again." Jorden explainded his way of thinking.
spartan 112
spartan 112

Back to top Go down

Post  Flotilla Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:10 am

Kolibri wiped her eyes as tears filled them. "Thank you. Being part demon is actually an advantage, I can get into our foes's heads, and wield their dark power so we may learn it's down points."
Flotilla
Flotilla
Jackal of All Trades

Back to top Go down

Post  spartan 112 Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:13 am

"Every armor has it's weak spot." Jorden quoted
"But what if u become 3/4 demon or something?" Jorden asked
(I had to think on the half-angel half-demon thing! XD)
spartan 112
spartan 112

Back to top Go down

Post  Flotilla Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:15 am

"I...I think I have enough control of myself to maintain half. If I become too demonic, I want you to kill me without a moment's hesitation, understand?" She took his hands and looked into his eyes with a hard set expression to show she was being serious.
Flotilla
Flotilla
Jackal of All Trades

Back to top Go down

Post  spartan 112 Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:22 am

(I know this is a funny queston but...)
"How do you want to die if that happens? Clean cut through the neck? Broken neck? holy water? (XD)" Jorden asked the stupidist question he has asked in his entir life.
"I just want to know how you would like to go if it happens." Jorden said
(Sorry if the question was too violent)
spartan 112
spartan 112

Back to top Go down

Post  Flotilla Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:24 am

Kolibri pointed to the shard of Lucilorium. "Therin lies my soul, if you destroy it, I will be sent back to the heavens, to be judged..." In a voice that couldn't have been heard by anyone else, she said. "Again..."
Flotilla
Flotilla
Jackal of All Trades

Back to top Go down

Post  spartan 112 Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:27 am

"Well, I can do that if the time comes for it. You have my word." Jorden said while taking a lazy quick knee-bow. "See what you can do with the evil in the darkness. See if you can get through." Jorden asked
spartan 112
spartan 112

Back to top Go down

Post  Flotilla Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:29 am

She held her hand up, and a wisp made of black fire appeared. It gave one a bone chilling sensation to look into it's depths. She extinguished the flame. She gave a polite curtsy as a reply to his bow, and began to walk north. "Coming?" she asked in a voice that seemed to be asking for trouble.
Flotilla
Flotilla
Jackal of All Trades

Back to top Go down

Post  spartan 112 Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:33 am

"Yes, what 'bout the rest of the peoples?" Jorden asked
*fallows her*
on there long journey they had a chat.
"I used to be an assisan for a rich king, now I'm going blindly into the face of danger. What about you?" Jorden asked
spartan 112
spartan 112

Back to top Go down

Post  Flotilla Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:36 am

Kolibri grinned mischeviously. "I told you, I'm an angel sent to watch the Earth. I wanted more than to watch, I wanted to be a part." She looked around for the others. She sat on a rock outcrop nearby, waiting for them. "So... got any family? Mums, Dads, Siblings, Girlfriends, Pets?"

She was very bored, and was longing to hear a tale from the past.
Flotilla
Flotilla
Jackal of All Trades

Back to top Go down

Post  spartan 112 Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:43 am

"All my familys dead except for me and my sister. My sister's name is Katie. Ok, I got a action packed secen of the past. 3 years ago while i was still working for the king, I was attcked from behind by a roral guard! I flong him over my back and than went to work with my knifes. *shows her his knifes* He didn't get too far. They were trainded well, but I was trained in the art of steath and close quarters combat, he wasn't"
spartan 112
spartan 112

Back to top Go down

Post  Flotilla Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:46 am

She looked at the knives. "Ooh..." She took a locket out from around her neck. "I have this locket, but the dangged thing won't open!" She handed it to Jorden. "Can you try and open it?" She lay down on the rock, closing her eyes. "When you do open it, wake me and tell me what's inside."
Flotilla
Flotilla
Jackal of All Trades

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:10 am

Frnack watched the scene with a hint of intrigue in his eye. He had heard of Angels and Demons but nothing in between. The fact that Kolibri revelaed the source of their power. Had shocked him to the core. He got on his knees and looked her in the eye. "Will you help us? Can we count on you when the time comes?" He awaited her answer eagerly.
Cyclone
Cyclone
Admin

Number of posts : 2875
Registration date : 2008-02-10

https://nintendopalace.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Flotilla Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:16 am

“I'd like to say yes, but...” Privately, she thought to herself. “They'll just give up on me...” Her eyes turned a sad shade of purple.
Flotilla
Flotilla
Jackal of All Trades

Back to top Go down

Post  spartan 112 Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:14 pm

With one quick motion Jorden cut through the attching stuff in the locket. "It's a Good Power Ball. They say that these can turn any demonic person into good person/angel agin." Jorden said
"Frnack and Kolibri, are we going?" Jorden asked.
spartan 112
spartan 112

Back to top Go down

Post  Flotilla Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:49 pm

Kolibri eyed the "Good Power Ball". "No such thing, it's a trap..." She took the ball, and place it on the ground. She walked back a distance, and threw a pebble at it. A large explosion ensued. "Yep..." She said, continuing her walk north
Flotilla
Flotilla
Jackal of All Trades

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:00 pm

Frnack wacthed the explosion with a look of horror.

"How did you know it was a trap?" He asked Kolibri.
Cyclone
Cyclone
Admin

Number of posts : 2875
Registration date : 2008-02-10

https://nintendopalace.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Flotilla Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:18 pm

She smiled. “Call it... intuition.” she said. She looked in the locket again, there was a picture. “It's... you, but younger...” she said to Frnack.
Flotilla
Flotilla
Jackal of All Trades

Back to top Go down

Post  spartan 112 Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:43 pm

"What is a picture of a younger Frnack doing behind a trap that was meant to kill you?" Jorden asked.
"We have to hurry!" Jorden said.
*Jorden takes Kolibri's hand and runs*
as soon as he touched her hand you could see his eyes turn red and his clouk turn from white to black.
spartan 112
spartan 112

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next