Nintendo Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Zelda: The Pirate King, a new game idea

3 posters

Go down

The Legend of Zelda: The Pirate King, a new game idea Empty The Legend of Zelda: The Pirate King, a new game idea

Post  Cyclone Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:37 pm

I think that a new game in the Wind Waker series would be really cool! It would end the Wind Waker trilogy. It would be on the Wii too. It could also be called...

The Legend of Zelda: The Pirate King

In the premise Link and Tetra land on a new land after a few more months of traveling after PH. They finally get out and they start to explore.

However, in a giant tower over looking the island you hear someone talking...

"They arrived just like you said they would. I will stop them or my name isn't the Pirate King!"

I don't have all the ideas planned out quite yet but The Pirate King while doing some previous plundering he found a strange sword. He pulled it out of its pedistal and at that moment a black mist rose up from the hole where the sword once was. It was Vaati! He ends up telling the Pirate King many lies and leads him to the island he would later call home. He also warned them of a girl, and a boy in green who would be arriving soon.

The Pirate King kept the sword and later when Link faces him he uses the Four Sword to split into four and attack Link. After Link defeats him he gets the sword and can split into four when he wants to. (He can possibly switch back and forth between swords when he wants to transform.) After beating the Pirate King, Link finds out that Vaati was behind it all!

Link ends up defeating Vaati and he blows up the Pirate King's ship while the evil King is still on it. Then an elder, who was The King's first mate dubs Link the King. Link and Tetra stand on the side of a cliff staring into the sunset as Tetra puts her hand into Link's and claims the land as the new Kingdom of Hyrule.

In this game Link can use both the Wind Waker, and the Phantom Hourglass to fight Vaati. Imagine using the Wind Waker to combat Vaati's deadly wind! He could also use the Phantom Hourglass to freeze enemies.

There will be a bit of sailing except the sailing will be in the pirate ship. Some more items that Link could use is the Harpoon which is a little like a Hookshot.

What do you guys think about this idea?
Cyclone
Cyclone
Admin

Number of posts : 2875
Registration date : 2008-02-10

https://nintendopalace.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: The Pirate King, a new game idea Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Pirate King, a new game idea

Post  J Box Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:45 pm

i havnt played any windwaker games so i dont quite understand everything u said. I would like to play one though and the wii does need another good game to come out.
J Box
J Box
Admin

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: The Pirate King, a new game idea Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Pirate King, a new game idea

Post  Cyclone Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:10 am

You have to get Wind Waker! It is one of my favorite Zelda games! Get its sequel too it is called Phantom Hourglass. You have to play them! Nintendo will reveal some new games at E3 which is about July 15.
Cyclone
Cyclone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gamequeen Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:21 pm

WW is a fairly good game but I have to say it is not a favorite of mine.

That game idea does sound good. I bet if i was finished it would be awsome.
gamequeen
gamequeen
Admin

Number of posts : 335

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:04 pm

I know it would be. If not it could be a good fan fic. What is your favorite Zelda then? If you don't like MM or WW? Let me guess... Twilight Princess?
Cyclone
Cyclone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down